The new EBLIDA website is now live02 July 2012
Klaus-Peter BÃ¶ttger (EBLIDA President) proudly announcesÂ the launch of the new EBLIDA website:
"The new EBLIDA website is now live. The general layout andÂ organisation has been changed with the goal being to deliverÂ information more easily. Latest news items are more visible,Â the calendar directly accessible, video and social media areÂ now embedded. Special pages for specific events can easilyÂ be created, and a dedicated page for the e-book campaignÂ has been open.
After the 20th anniversary of the association, the new EBLIDA website is a step furtherÂ towards a better visibility of EBLIDA, and an improved communication with our members.
But the best is yet to come:
- In August, the interactive map of the members will be activated;
- In the coming weeks, EBLIDA members will receive an ID and password to access theÂ Intranet, expert groups members will get access to dedicated work space, as well asÂ the Executive Committee;
- In the coming months, the whole content of the previous website (still accessible atÂ www-legacy.eblida.org) will be transferred.
I trust that this new website will provide the necessary platform for more and betterÂ services.Â It will enable every EBLIDA member to be more directly involved in EBLIDA activities, and toÂ get in touch with the association and other members.
Meanwhile, we look forward to receiving your feedback on the website and invite you toÂ send your comments and/or questions to Eblida@eblida.org.
I wish you all to enjoy surfing on our new Website".
- The map will be made available as of August, but you can already access to the list ofÂ members.
- Restricted area for registered members will be made available via ID and password in the coming weeks.
The content of the previous website has not been yet all transferred. MissingÂ information will gradually be made available (by 31 December2012 at the latest). Until thatÂ date you can still access the archives of the website at www-legacy.eblida.org.< back to overview