EBLIDA Newsletter September 202114 October 2021
- Authorship in scholarly communication and the book trade
- Free access to information through open access and new policy challenges in research libraries
- Free access to information and sustainable copyright in public libraries: essential differences between scholarly communication and the book trade
- Which copyright strategy for public libraries? A combination of licences and open access policies
- Public Library Acquisition Policies, Open Access and related Copyright Strategies â€“ A policy paper - soon to be released
Missed a past issue or want to go back to re-read something you saw in a EBLIDA Newsletter?
Past issues of the newsletter are archived.
< back to overview