If your company is:
- Looking to get in touch with the European library community;
- Interested in contacting more than 100 Library Associations throughout Europe;
- Looking for networking opportunities with over 70,000 libraries throughout Europe;
Then become a Sponsor!
All organisations, both private and public, whose aims are compatible with the Agenda 2030 on Sustainable Development promoted by the UN and the European Union, are welcome to become an EBLIDA sponsor.
EBLIDA 2023 Sponsorship package
- Gold Sponsorship € 6000 per year
- Silver Sponsorship €3000 per year
- Customisable Partnership €5000 – one off payment
Price: €6.000 /year: sponsoring EBLIDA annually
- Your logo will be placed on the landing webpage for EBLIDA and you will be acknowledged as a Gold Sponsor;
- EBLIDA Newsletter: You will have the opportunity to publish one article per year in the newsletter;
- Conference Attendance: You will receive two registrations to attend the annual EBLIDA conference, which is promoted to library professionals across Europe;
- Workshop & event recognition: your logo will appear on all promotional material in respect of events;
- Conference opportunity & recognition: you will have the opportunity to appear as EBLIDA’s Gold Conference sponsor;
- Opportunity to do a 5-10 minute presentation during selected EBLIDA Workshops/Conference (once off).
Price: €3.000 /year: sponsoring EBLIDA annually
- EBLIDA Newsletter: your logo will appear in the Newsletter special issues (normally two) dedicated to the EBLIDA Conference;
- Conference Attendance: You will receive one registration to attend the annual EBLIDA conference, which is promoted to library professionals across Europe;
- Opportunity to do a 5 minute presentation during selected EBLIDA Workshops/Conference (once off).
Partnership / incidental sponsorship opportunities, customisable - once off payment €5.000
- EBLIDA can provide your company with an opportunity to project its message and image into the European library community;
- This one off partner/sponsorship is established on a “made to measure” basis with a view to satisfying requirements and preferences of individual sponsors.
Please pay by bank transfer:
Account no.: 220.127.116.116
Swift code: INGB NL 2a
IBAN code: NL64 INGB 0685 0898 86
VAT Number: NL 8015.43.824 B01
If you require an alternative method of payment or need more information regarding sponsorship, please contact:
Majella Cunnane, Administrative Officer
Prins Willem-Alexanderhof 5
2595 BE The Hague
EBLIDA Newsletter September 202208 September 2022: Read about European events, SDG-oriented project developers, sustainability, e-lending, library legislation and more... Read more >
Press Release on the attack on Salman Rushdie16 August 2022: Solidarity with Salmon Rushdie and all those who stand for freedom of expression! Read more >
EBLIDA Conference and EBLIDA-NAPLE-PL2030 Joint Report18 July 2022: With well over 100 attendants from more than 20 countries, the EBLIDA 2022 Conference was among the most successful in EBLIDA history. Read more >
EBLIDA Newsletter July/August07 July 2022: EBLIDA Conference results (Athens, 15-16 June 2022). Read more >
Press Release: First European Overview on E-lending in Public Libraries27 June 2022: A report prepared by EBLIDA EGIL (Expert Group on Information Law). Read more >