BLOG POST: We need an educated and diverse Society, with autonomous Citizens who trust the Institutions01 December 2017
On the occasion of yesterday’s Competitiveness Council (COMPET), EBLIDA together with more than 80 organisations, signed an open letter to warn Member states and EU Institutions that the discussions around the Copyright Directive areon the verge of causing irreparable damage to :
- our fundamental rights and freedoms,
- our economy and competitiveness,
- our education and research,
- our innovation and competition,
- our creativity and our culture.
< back to overview