The new EBLIDA website is now live02 July 2012
Klaus-Peter Böttger (EBLIDA President) proudly announces the launch of the new EBLIDA website:
"The new EBLIDA website is now live. The general layout and organisation has been changed with the goal being to deliver information more easily. Latest news items are more visible, the calendar directly accessible, video and social media are now embedded. Special pages for specific events can easily be created, and a dedicated page for the e-book campaign has been open.
After the 20th anniversary of the association, the new EBLIDA website is a step further towards a better visibility of EBLIDA, and an improved communication with our members.
But the best is yet to come:
- In August, the interactive map of the members will be activated;
- In the coming weeks, EBLIDA members will receive an ID and password to access the Intranet, expert groups members will get access to dedicated work space, as well as the Executive Committee;
- In the coming months, the whole content of the previous website (still accessible at www-legacy.eblida.org) will be transferred.
I trust that this new website will provide the necessary platform for more and better services. It will enable every EBLIDA member to be more directly involved in EBLIDA activities, and to get in touch with the association and other members.
Meanwhile, we look forward to receiving your feedback on the website and invite you to send your comments and/or questions to Eblida@eblida.org.
I wish you all to enjoy surfing on our new Website".
- The map will be made available as of August, but you can already access to the list of members.
- Restricted area for registered members will be made available via ID and password in the coming weeks.
The content of the previous website has not been yet all transferred. Missing information will gradually be made available (by 31 December2012 at the latest). Until that date you can still access the archives of the website at www-legacy.eblida.org.< back to overview