ELINET website launched23 February 2015
We are excited to announce that ELINET website is now live.
As you navigate the new site, please keep in mind that it will continue to evolve, lots of information will be added in the coming months,
including examples of good practices, toolkits for fundraising and awareness-raising and reports on literacy in all the countries in the project.
EBLIDA is a partner in ELINET, the European Literacy Policy Network which brings together 78 partner organisations from 28 European countries (including 24 EU member states) engaged in literacy policy-making and reading promotion in Europe.
- Developing country-specific knowledge on literacy
- Identifying good policy practices in raising literacy levels
- Identifying good examples of fundraising and awareness-raising activities, campaigns and other events
- Providing a platform for the exchange of good practices
- Managing and further developing, in cooperation with the European Commission, a Europe-wide campaign on literacy in 2015
- Defining indicators to measure the impact of awareness raising
- Promoting the continuous future cooperation of relevant organisations at European level
- Organising one European conference to share the results of the network
Visit the website:
< back to overview