EBLIDA Newsletter November 201709 November 2017
- Copyright literacy: developing confidence and sustainable approaches to copyright education
[By Chris Morrison, Copyright Support and Software Licensing Manager, University of Kent and Jane Secker, Senior Lecturer in Educational Development, City, University of London.]
- Copyright reform
- Short Report: EBLIDA EC meeting and Generation Code 2017 – Smart Cities, Smart Citizens, Smart Librarie
EUROPE and WORLDWIDE:
- European Culture Forum 2017, 7-8 December 2017 - Milan (Italy)
- Next Library® Conference Berlin 2018 – call for ideas
- EBLIDA Expert Group on Information Law (EGIL) members met in London on 7 November 2017
- Not a member yet? Here are good reasons to join!
- Reminder - Announcement of 26th EBLIDA Annual Council Meeting & EBLIDA-NAPLE Conference in Sstrasbourg, France, 30 30-31 May 2018
Missed a past issue or want to go back to re-read something you saw in a EBLIDA Newsletter?
Past issues of the newsletter are archived.< back to overview