EBLIDA Newsletter May 2022 Special issue - EBLIDA in Athens: EBLIDA Conference (15 June) and EBLIDA – NAPLE – PL2030 event (16 June 2022)09 May 2022
- Editorial, by Ton van Vlimmeren
- What are the objectives of the EBLIDA Conference “Ready to take off: libraries commitment towards a sustainable, democratic and equitable society” (Athens, 15 June 2022), by Giuseppe Vitiello
- EBLIDA – NAPLE - PL2030 joint event (Athens, 16th June 2022), by Ilona Kish
- Session 1: Library commitment towards the 2030 Agenda on sustainable development, by Ton van Vlimmeren
- Workshop 1: Sustainable development and public libraries, by Mairead Owens
- Workshop 2: Sustainable development and university libraries, by Giannis Tsakonas
- Workshop 3: Sustainable development and fundraising, by Eléonore Clavreul
- Session 2: Library commitment towards democracy, by Zélia Parreira
- Session 3: Library commitment towards an equitable society, by Andrew Cranfield
- Europe Challenge 2022: The future is now
Missed a past issue or want to go back to re-read something you saw in a EBLIDA Newsletter?
Past issues of the newsletter are archived.
< back to overview