EBLIDA Newsletter May 201817 May 2018
- Copyright reform – a round-up of information
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Statement of Culture Committee Chair on new proposal for the post-2020 EU Budget
EUROPE AND WORLWIDE
- Candidates for EBLIDA President and EC members announced!
- Join us for the 2nd edition of MEP Library lovers’ 60 BOOKS FOR THE SUMMER – followed by a joint reception together with EBLIDA & NAPLE, 30th May, European Parliament, Strasbourg
- EBLIDA-NAPLE 2018: REGISTRATION REMINDER
- EBLIDA-NAPLE 2018 – LIBRARY AND MUSEUM VISITS
- EBLIDA-NAPLE 2018 – PROGRAMME OUTLINE for 30th and 31st of May
Missed a past issue or want to go back to re-read something you saw in a EBLIDA Newsletter?
Past issues of the newsletter are archived.< back to overview