EBLIDA Newsletter June 202008 June 2020
2. A European library agenda for the post-Covid 19 age
- Comments to the Report “A European library agenda for the post-Covid 19 age” from the Irish Library Association
- Report from Slovenia
- Report from Denmark: First set of guidelines for a smooth reopening of Danish libraries
- Interview with Ton van Vlimmeren, Director, Utrecht Public Library and President, EBLIDA
- Public Libraries in Europe and COVID-19: Findings from NAPLE Forum
3. Paper: "The European Structural and Investment Funds 2021-2027: Funding Opportunities for Libraries"
4. "Sustainable Development Goals and Libraries: First European Report"
Missed a past issue or want to go back to re-read something you saw in a EBLIDA Newsletter?
Past issues of the newsletter are archived.< back to overview