EBLIDA Newsletter June 2015 now published11 June 2015
- EBLIDA’s amendments to the JURI Committee vote on the report of INFOSOC
- Ask your MEP in the JURI Committee to support EBLIDA recommendations.
- Digital Single Market Strategy / EBLIDA’s Comments
- European Commission Adopts Better Regulation Package
- Council of the European Union Move Forward on Marrakesh Treaty
- Culture Action Europe and Agenda 21 for Culture Project: Deadline 19 June
- Let’s know each-others: Author’s rights and access to knowledge
- E-lending and Copyright: Act Now!
- ELINET Next Steps
- Global Coalition Petition
- Inforum 2015, Brussels (Belgium), a report from Jean-Marie Reding, EC member
In our next issue
If you have news or suggestions for the newsletter, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
< back to overview