EBLIDA Newsletter February 201808 February 2018
Guest Article: Flanders hugs its libraries - Flemish libraries unite in a positive campaign: #bibvooriedereen
- Copyright reform – a round-up of information: A better copyright exception for education to support the library’s role in education for all
- Libraries: a trio of European court rulings
- How can the EU make a balanced copyright framework for the DSM?
EUROPE AND WORLWIDE
- European Parliament Strasbourg Plenary Setting vote on Ending of Geo-blocking on 6 February, but…
- Ex-Libris, the New-York Public Library
- EBLIDA Executive Committee meeting in Sofia, 26-27 February
- EBLIDA supports Icepops, an International Copyright-Literacy Event with Playful Opportunities for Practitioners and Scholars
- EBLIDA-NAPLE 2018 – Strasbourg: Updates…
- Welcoming new member: Tyrol University and State Library
Missed a past issue or want to go back to re-read something you saw in a EBLIDA Newsletter?
Past issues of the newsletter are archived.< back to overview