EBLIDA Newsletter Decemberr 201714 December 2017
- Copyright reform - recent developments
- European Commission Consultation on Fake News and Online Disinformation
- European Commission Communication: Strengthening European Identity through Education and Culture
EUROPE and WORLDWIDE:
- Official launch of 2018 Year of European Cultural Heritage, 7-8 December 2017 - Milan (Italy)
- WIPO SCCR 35
- EBLIDA answer to the Public Consultation on the 'Review of the Directive on the re-use of Public Sector Information (PSI Directive)'
- EBLIDA welcomes 2 new members for 2018
- Lack of inspiration for a Christmas gift? Register today on the EBLIDA-NAPLE Conference, 30 - 31 May 2018
Missed a past issue or want to go back to re-read something you saw in a EBLIDA Newsletter?
Past issues of the newsletter are archived.< back to overview