EBLIDA Newsletter April 2014 published11 April 2014
Page 1: President’s Editorial
Page 2: EBLIDA Activities:
- e-books corner: last update;
- online petition.
Page 3: News Round-up:
- EU Parliament breakfast discusses the copyright needs of libraries;
- EU Consultation on Copyright Reform and parallel events;
- Forum de Chaillot - The Future of Culture, the Future of Europe, 4 –5 April, Paris.
Page 4: EBLIDA Activities:
- EBLIDA answer to the Copyright Consultation;
- EBLIDA-Naple Conference updates.
Page 5: Who's who: Association of Greek Librarians and Information Scientists (EEBEP).
Page 6-7: Calendar of Events.
< back to overview