Joint IFLA CLM & EBLIDA Satellite Meeting, 13–14 August 2014, Strasbourg
Copyright and beyond: Libraries in the public sphere
Conference Venue and Directions (archived)
The Conference will take place in the Palais du Rhin, Place de la République located on the central "Place de la République" on the same square as the renovated historical building of the National & University Library Strasbourg, where the lunches will be served.
(For more information concerning the "BNU Nouvelle" project: http://www.bnu.fr/en/institution/architectural-project.)
- Strasbourg-Entzheim Airport
- Airport Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden or Euroairport Basel-Mulhouse. Strasbourg is then easily accessible by train in approx. an hour
- Airport Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport: direct TGV train from the airport to Strasbourg central station (2h20)
- Airport Frankfurt/Main: direct Lufthansa Shuttle Bus to Strasbourg central station (2 hours)
- Direct TGV between Lyon and Strasbourg (more informations and booking on http://www.voyages-sncf.com/)
- By tram from the Station: Tram C, stop at "Pl. de la République"